This nancybird Desert Boot is scaling the dunes. climbing along the cliffs. Lace up your desert boots and wander the edges of the earth.
- free Australia wide delivery
- available in European sizes 36 - 41 out of stock 39, 40
Approximate measurements based on size 39
Length of inner sole: 25.5cm (allow 0.5cm increase/ decrease between sizes)
Width of outer sole: 9cm (allow 0.25cm increase/ decrease between sizes)
- hand top stitching along side panels
- wood stacked heel in contrasting colour
- woven laces
- pigskin lining
This full grain leather is a natural product and will wear beautifully with age where good care has been taken. We recommend waterproof spray on purchase, and occasional cleaning and conditioning.
- Know your leather. This piece is a by-product of the meat industry. No waste. And those little flecks are the animals natural markings.
- Protect this piece with leather protector: right away.
- Love it with leather conditioner: occasionally
- Mind pens, oil and denim. They are trouble.
- Keep this off the floor. Two words: scuff marks
- Clean with something gentle, if you have to. Sponge lightly with weak wool wash over the whole panel so you don't get a watermark.
- Test anything you're thinking of using on the leather first. Somewhere discreet, like an inner corner that no one will see.