The Tani Clothing Scoop Neck Tank Singlet Top is a “must have” super silky soft basic for the woman of style. Tani Australia’s Tank is great for layering, keeping you warmer in winter as underwear. In summer, worn on it's own it's soooo much cooler than cotton.
- Scoop neck & scoop back, body hugging shape
- Perfect for layering | Seamless look under clothing
- 100% Natural light breathable & thermal regulating fabric
- Heavenly soft against your skin feeling comfortable & well loved
- Machine washable | Never outdated favourite
- Loved by those with sensitive skin
- Eco friendly Superfine Micro Modal Air Beechwood fibre©
How to Buy bulk and $ave: Choose any mix of colours. The more you buy the more you save. Add items and see the savings in the shopping cart.
Buy 2 of any colour of Tani Clothing Tank Top online and save 3%, buy 3 save 5%, buy 4 save 7%, buy 5 save 9%, buy 6 or more tanks and save 10%.
1. Choose the first colour of tank you want.
2. Pick your size, 10/S=small, 12/M=Medium, 14/L = Large, 16/XL = X Large, 18/XXL = double X Large
3. then type or use the plus (+) or minuse (-) the quantity of each tank you want
5. click "ADD TO CART" button and then repeat with another colour. Your discount will increase the more you buy. You'll see the discounted saving mount up in the shopping cart. You can click the shopping cart in the top right hand corner and check you are getting bulk buy discount.
Combine your garment order to make it over $100 and win FREE shipping included with your bulk discount. A discount and free shipping, how good is that?
You’ll love this “oh-so-soft” garment so much you’ll buy a few and wear them under your clothes or to bed. Loved by those with sensitive skin or simply love the feel of luxury.
Q&A: What’s the difference between the Scoop Tank Singlet Top #79246 & the Regular Scoop Tank #79391? They are almost identical except the Scoop Tank has a scoop neck front and back whereas the Regular Scoop Tank has scoop front but a higher back. The Scoop Tank looks like a singlet where the Regular Tank looks like a Top. The Regular Scoop Tank will eventually replace the Scoop Tank Singlet Top.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
Flat Rates New Zealand $20, Japan/Nth America $30, UK $35
Australian Express Post available at Check Out
Tani Size Guide B= Body Fit. Pick your normal size for layering or go up a size for a less body hugging fitting.
Even after repeated machine washing, the fabric retains its shape and colour as they were on the very first day. Wash with similar colours, best place individual garments into mesh washing bags to avoid lint. Dissolve detergent before adding to the washing water. Use a cold/warm gentle cycle.