This gorgeous Tani Ava Micro Modal Dress with the generous form forgiving cloth falling straight from the shoulders, the upper arm concealed, high modest round neckline and super comfy material it's a delight to wear.
- High modest round neckline
- Concealing short drop sleeves
- Drape off body silhouette
- Straight hem below knee
- Smooths belly, side lumps and bumps
- Wicks away moisture, dries fast
- Breathable, resistant to odour
- Cooler than cotton, warmer than wool
- Eco-friendly sustainable Micro Modal beech wood tree fibre fabric
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10 or $8.95 under $100
Flat Rate* to New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35
- Accessorise with heels, scarves, belts & necklaces
- Available in Black & Botanical Print
- Going shopping; match it with sneakers for a comfy walk.
- Night out; heels, belt, a fabulous scarf or chunky necklace, favourite lippy – done.
- Winter; team this dress with Tani leggings & body fit tops, boots and a warm scarf – cosy.
- Summer; just the dress, cooler than cotton, a big hat, sandals and a cold white.
FIT GUIDE: True. Get the size you normally are.
Ella is wearing size #10 and these are her measurements:
Height:174 Bust:95 Bra:10C Waist:72 Hips:95 Dress size:8-10
Tiffany is wearing size #18 and these are her measurements:
Height:170 Bust:124 Bra:16GG Waist:107 Hips:127 Dress size:16-18
SUSTAINABLE AND ETHICAL
Tani is proud to produce its garments from an exclusive luxurious fibre derived from European beech wood, extracted from sustainable forests. Made by Austrian company Lenzing, the highest quality modal TENCEL™ Micro Modal fibres are exquisitely soft and pleasant to the skin.
After repeated washing, this fabric does not relinquish it's fantastic softness. Unlike water hungry cotton and wool, the sustainably managed beech forests utilise the natural water cycle so don’t need artificial irrigation. The fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly, with respect and select business partners that share these values.
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia by wife and husband Lisa Thornton and Paul Ryder
2. Material produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sell in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992