Tani’s Luxury Long Leggings #B 89118, eco-friendly women's bottoms for maximum comfort everyday. The breathable micro modal fabric is finer and more durable than the finest silk. 7/8 Leggings also available.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10 | New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
- Ankle length fabulous for layering
- Flat elastic perfect fit waist doesn’t dig in
- Just the right amount of firmness and stretch
- Effortless stylish layering under dresses or skirts
- Fabric does not retain odour or moisture
- Naturally wicking fabric keeps you dryer
- Keeps you cool and dry in summer, warm and cosy in winter
- Fabric is long lasting, retains colour, super soft
- Woven in Europe from renewable natural materials – Beech Trees
- Easy Care - cold machine washable
- Buy a few pairs and get FREE shipping over $100 in Australia
Buy in bulk and save: Buy 3 - 4 pairs of any colour and save approx $6-$8, buy 5 or more save $15 or more. Just click on the size>choose colours> then "add to cart" button and your discount will increase the more you buy.
This remarkable state of the art material stretches and recovers as it lightly forms and shapes your legs to a level of comfort that you will quickly get used to. These are not thick nylon leggings that you might wear to the gym, but fine silk like leggings for laying.
WARNING: You’ll never wear another legging once you’ve worn Tani and you’ll want a pair for each day of the week.
Happy Customers in our Tani clothing store Sydney
"I had to travel to a Shanghai in winter. I tried my warm leggings on, then these Tani Long Full Leggings; I didn't want to take them off. The warm leggings felt like my leg was wrapped in unbreathable plastic whilst the Tani Leggings where like a second skin, soooo gooood for traveling or not." Roseanne W. Jan 2016
“Once I tried Tani leggings I fell in love again. My legs felt silky and looked stunning. Gail T. May 2017
“After feeling how luxuriously comfortable the micro modal leggings were I bought a pair for tomorrow, the next day and the day after that.” Judy D. Sept 2018