Believe me, like the Tani Original Tri Dress Half Sleeve this Long Sleeve Dress #S 79 434 will become your new go to all purpose dress for work, special occasions, travel or casual wear all year round. Available in many colours.
- Super versatile mix and match
- Exceptionally soft handle micro modal material
- Accessorise with heels, scarves, belts & necklaces
- A-line cut is full figured and kind
- Unbelievably comfortable and flattering
- Perfect travel style – easy wear uncrushable
- Conceals a multitude of sins
- Smoothes belly, side lumps and bumps
- Softens waistline-lifting attention to your smile
- Wicks away moisture, dries fast
- Breathable, resistant to odour
- In summer cooler than cotton
- In winter warmer than wool by weight
- Eco-friendly sustainable Micro Modal beech wood tree fibre fabric
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10 or $8.95 under $100
Flat Rate* to New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35
Tani Size Guide This dress is a Swing Fit which means it's worn loose.
Fitted over the bust and shoulders with arms totally concealed, the soft eco-fabric flatteringly flows over the body to a wide, draping feminine hem.
- Traveling: match it with sneakers for a comfy jet ride. Winter; team this dress with Tani leggings, boots and a warm scarf – easy.
- Going out: try heels and belt, a fabulous scarf or necklace, lippy – done.
- Summer: just the dress, a big hat, sandals and a cold white wine.
- Winter: layer this dress with a Tani tank top & leggings, boots and a warm scarf – cosy.
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.
Like the Sleeveless Tri Top pictured below, for another fabulous look the long sleeve dress can be knotted on one or both sides or the sides pulled into the centre and knotted in front.
SUSTAINABLE AND ETHICAL
Tani is proud to produce its garments from an exclusive luxurious fibre derived from European beech wood, extracted from sustainable forests. Made by Austrian company Lenzing, the highest quality modal TENCEL™ Micro Modal fibres are exquisitely soft and pleasant to the skin.
After repeated washing, this fabric does not relinquish it's fantastic softness. Unlike water hungry cotton and wool, the sustainably managed beech forests utilise the natural water cycle so don’t need artificial irrigation. The fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly, with respect and select business partners that share these values.
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia by wife and husband Lisa Thornton and Paul Ryder
2. Material produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sell in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992