Tani Women's Luxury Adjustable Short Slip Dress #B 9951 is a super versatile essential. Worn as sleepwear / nightwear it's like your between silk sheets, super comfy around the house, slip it under your favourite dress or can be worn as a little black dress.
BULK BUY and $ave: Buy 2 pairs of any colour and start saving, buy 3 save 5%,buy 4 save 7%, buy 5 or more save 9%. The more you add the more reward.
- Simply click on the colour button of your choose and add one colour at a time.
- Choose the size, see the size guide below.
- Then click the "ADD TO CART" button and your discount will increase the more you buy.
- You can check your discount in the shopping cart and checkout.
- Silkier than Silk | Cooler than Cotton | Warmer than Wool
- Night wear, slip or dress - super versatile
- Amazing Breathable Natural Anti-bacterial fabric
- Eco friendly Superfine Micro Modal Air Beechwood fibre
- Heavenly soft against your skin feeling comfortable & well loved
- Adjustable straps for perfect fit | Scoop neck & back
- Slim fit with a straight cut and stretch that moves with you©
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
Flat Rate* to New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35
Once you slip any piece of Tani on you will be addicted! It has the most heavenly feel against the skin – the magik is the exceptionally ecological natural fabric. It takes Europe’s most sophisticated high tech knitting machines to produce this extraordinary fabric that is thinner, softer than silk and far more durable.
Tani Size Guide Body Fit - Pick your normal size or go up a size for an even more relaxed fitting. As a slip it's designed to be close to your body so you can layer over the top. if you would like to wear this slip as nightwear or a dress then a size up would be fine.
Even after repeated machine washing, the fabric retains its shape and colour as they were on the very first day. Wash with similar colours, best place individual garments into mesh washing bags to avoid lint. Dissolve detergent before adding to the washing water. Use a cold/warm gentle cycle.