Tani Men's SilkTouch Premium Micro Modal Tank Top | Black
- The only men’s premium tank made with Micro Modal® AIR
- Fabric is finer, stronger more durable than Bamboo or Silk
- Enhanced breathability makes this awesome active wear
- Moisture wicking fabric doesn’t retain damp
- SilkTouch – ultra comfortable luxury tank at affordable prices
- For training the fabric leaves you cooler than cotton, dryer than spandex
- Easy Care machine washable, colour fast, no pilling
- Resistant to perspiration and odour
- Botanic Origin
- Natural fibre made in Austria from sustainable Beechwood
- Your tank is biodegradable
- Ethical and Sustainable Production
- Uses less energy and water thank cotton or wool
More than just your average, basic underwear company, Tani breaks the cotton bonds and raises the bar to all new levels of comfort, luxury, quality and durability. Tani is a functional luxury men’s brand, without the absurd luxury brand prices.
You will feel the difference in Tani tank the first time you wear them.Made from the finest modal fibre on the market. TENCEL™ Micro Modal Air, with a fiber diameter finer than silk.
COMFORTABLE ACTIVE WEAR
Despite this tank top being super soft and gentle on your skin, the Silktouch Collection stretches and recovers like no other as the fabric’s natural properties wick moisture away to keep your skin cool & dry; awesome active wear. It gently shapes to your body with a superior level of comfort you’ve never experienced in underwear, till now.
Tani will become your favourite work wear, not just workout wear.
BUY BULK and save: Just click on the size button > then quantity button + or - > then "add to cart" button and your discount will increase the more of ANY Tani Men's Tops you buy. You will see your savings when you view your cart.
Buy 3 black tanks or 3 mixed colours or 3 of any Tani Men's Tops and save 5% + FREE POST
Buy 4 save 7% + FREE POST
Buy 5 save 9% + FREE POST
Buy 6 or more save 10% + FREE POST
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/USA/Canada $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
Easy Care: Machine wash, tumble-dry low
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
- 1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia
- 2. Material produced from trees in Austrian forests
- 3. Parent company sell in Japan
- 4. Communications in Hong Kong
- 5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly and with respect.