STOCK LEVELS LOW - Almost sold out
Tani’s NEW Navy Leopard figure flattering long sleeve lounge top R 79410 has a scoop neck, slim fitting arms and sits off the body softening not clinging your mid drift; perfect. The rounded hem with small side splits is slightly longer at the back than front giving you great rear coverage. Can be worn loosely or as an under layer. Team with Tani Full Relax Lounge Pants for easy style and comfort.
- Neat fitting great laying piece under a jacket
- Print on the front and black rear
- Sits off the body softening your mid drift
- Long sleeves offering warmth & sun protection
- Fabric does not retain moisture or odour
- Machine washable - easy care
- Comes in Black | French Navy | Adriatic | Forest | Marble
- Eco-friendly material 96% micro modal, beech wood fibre
Why settle for basics made out of nylon when you can wear this wonderful material. Like all Tani products they are eco-friendly, beautiful to wear and machine washable.
Tani Size Guide R=RelaxFit. Tani Split Hem Long Sleeve Lounge Top is a Relax Fit which means it will be fitted around your shoulders and bust but loose around your mid-rift. For something similar but with a higher neck line choose Tani Long Sleeve Top 79 372
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
Australian Express Post available at Check Out
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia
2. Material produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sell in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly and with respect.
- Split Hem Long Sleeve 79 410 Wil