Believe me our Tani Tri Dress Half Sleeve #S 79430 will become your new go to, all purpose dress for work, special occasions, travel or casual wear all year round.
Available in Black | French Navy | Sangria | Cobalt blue | Marble Print | Jigsaw Print
The Tri Dress is a generous super comfy, easy fit and works for hourglass, apple, straight, triangle, pear and maternity body shapes. Fitted over the bust and shoulders with upper arms concealed, the soft eco-fabric flatteringly falls off the body, skimming down in softening drapes flowing around the legs to a wide, draping feminine hem. Dress up or down with flats or heels, pop a belt around the waist. In winter, layer with Tani leggings.
- Super versatile mix and match
- Concealing elbow length sleeves
- Unbelievably comfortable and flattering
- Easy fit & uncrushable
- Smooths belly, side lumps and bumps
- Fitted bust lifts attention up to your smile
- Wicks away moisture, dries fast
- Breathable, resistant to odour
- Cooler than cotton
- Warmer than wool by weight
- Eco-friendly sustainable Micro Modal beech wood tree fibre fabric
- Easy care cold machine washable
- Accessorise with heels, scarves, belts & necklaces
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10 or $8.95 under $100
Flat Rate* to New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35
Traveling; match it with sneakers for a comfy jet ride.
Winter; team this dress with Tani leggings, boots and a warm scarf – easy.
Going out; try heels and belt, a fabulous scarf or necklace, lippy – done.
Summer; just the dress, a big hat, sandals and a cold white.
Tani Size Guide S=Swing Fit. The Tani Tri Dress is suitable for almost all body shapes.
SUSTAINABLE AND ETHICAL
Tani is proud to produce its garments from an exclusive luxurious fibre derived from European beech wood, extracted from sustainable forests. Made by Austrian company Lenzing, the highest quality modal Tencel™ Micro Modal fibres are exquisitely soft and pleasant to the skin.
After repeated washing, this fabric does not relinquish it's fantastic softness. Unlike water hungry cotton and wool, the sustainably managed beech forests utilise the natural water cycle so don’t need artificial irrigation. The fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly, with respect and select business partners that share these values.
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia
2. Material produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sell in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992
- Micro Modal