Tani Turtle Neck Skivvy Top with Long Sleeve #B 79 278; can a winter garment get any more comfortable than this? Choose from extra weight Midnight blue Marle or Graphite grey Marle. Having this natural breathable fabric draping your neckline softly is a pleasurable experience and keeps the chills away. This Skivvy makes a great basic, perfect on it's own or layer under your favourite shirt, jacket or jumper this top will give options to mix and match with any outfit for extra warmth. This is a body fit garment. If you want a loose fit around the waist go with the Tani Swing Turtle Neck Top #79 600.
Midnight (blue) and Graphite (grey) Marle are heavier weight, extra thread versions (more info below) of Tani Turtle Neck Top #B 79278 designed perfectly for extra layering warmth in the cooler months. The extra threads of material cost more to produce hence the price difference compared to the black Skivvy Top.
- Can be worn tucked in or out
- Covers your neck and arms
- Heavier weight, extra thread count micro model marle
- Marle weave gives extra thickness and warmth
- Super comfortable everyday top
- Long sleeve warm in winter, sun protected in summer
- Wicks away moisture, dries fast
- Breathable, resistant to odour
- Warmer than wool by weight in winter
- Made from Eco-friendly Micro Modal Beech wood fibre
Tani Size Guide B= Body Fit. Pick your normal size for layering or go up a size for a less body hugging fitting.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
Flat Rate* to New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35
Q&A- What is Marle? A "marle" is a single lighter shade of thread that has an extra darker shade of thread woven around so the final woven material has subtle shade, or a softer colour and in this case a heavier weight, ideal for cooler climates.
Midnight (blue) Marle
Graphite (grey) Marle
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.