Tani Australia's Relax Fit Panel Tee Black #R 79759 flatters your waist with a curved hem line and having a superb relax fit drape does not cling to your mid drift. Features a panel detail, short crop sleeves and round neckline, it can be tucked in or worn loosely with jeans or a skirt. The exclusive Tani Clothing Beechwood Modal fabric magically adjusts to your body's temperature so its cooler than cotton yet warmer than wool. A comfortable and stylish classic tee made from soft pure magik fabric, which feels great against your skin.
- light and breathable fabric - pure magik
- Regulates to you, feeling warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Middle panel seam so it doesn't cling to your mid drift
- Crop short sleeves and round neckline
- Flattering curved hem line
- Superb drape, a smooth sensuous feel
- Pill free and shrink resistant
- Does not retain moisture or odour - Easy Wash
Tani Size Guide Sizing - Relax Fit. Pick your normal size or go up a size for an even more relaxed fitting. If you want a short sleeve top that helps hide you tummy the Tani Swing Tee #79375 creates a flattering midsection.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
Australian Express Post available at Check Out
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.
Q. WHERE IS TANI CLOTHING MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia by Lisa Thorton and Paul Ryder
2. Micro Modal fabric produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sells in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly and with respect.