Tani Clothing Tulip Dress #R 79435 is the latest luxuriously comfortable easy to wear dress from Tani. Team the Tulip Dress with boots and Tani leggings in winter or sandals on the beach in summer. What ever you do you'll love wearing this fabulous new Tani design.
- Almond scoop neckline
- Shapely fit around the bust
- Soft cap sleeve to covers the upper arms
- Tappers down around the hips to a tulip hem
- Sits on or below the knee on most people
- Hi front, lower rear curved hemline
- Super versatile mix and match
- Unbelievably comfortable and flattering
- Perfect travel - easy style – uncrushable
- Conceals a multitude of sins
- Smooths belly, side lumps and bumps
- Softens waistline
- Wicks away moisture, dries fast
- Breathable, resistant to odour
- Eco-friendly sustainable Micro Modal beech wood tree fibre fabric
- Easy care cold machine washable
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10 or $8.95 under $100
Flat Rate* to New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35
A relax fit is designed to glide over the body with ease. Get your regular size OR for a more fitted look don't hesitate to go a size down. Some girls like to get a size bigger and have it slip off one shoulder.
Fitted over the bust and shoulders with upper arms concealed, the soft eco-fabric flatteringly flows over the body to a tulip shape hem.
- Traveling; match it with sneakers for a comfy jet ride.
- Winter; team with Tani leggings, boots and scarf – easy.
- Going out; try heels, belt, a fab scarf or necklace, lippy.
- Summer; just the dress, a wide hat, sandals & a cold white.
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.
SUSTAINABLE AND ETHICAL
Tani is proud to produce its garments from an exclusive luxurious fibre derived from European beech wood, extracted from sustainable forests. Made by Austrian company Lenzing, the highest quality modal TENCEL™ Micro Modal fibres are exquisitely soft and pleasant to the skin.
After repeated washing, this fabric does not relinquish it's fantastic softness. Unlike water hungry cotton and wool, the sustainably managed beech forests utilise the natural water cycle so don’t need artificial irrigation. The fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly, with respect and select business partners that share these values.
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia by wife and husband Lisa Thornton and Paul Ryder
2. Material produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sell in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992