- shipping & returns
shipping & returns
FREE Postage orders over $100*
Australian orders are generally shipped within two days of placing an order. Delivery can take between 2 to most capital cities and 10 working days for remote areas. Most orders are received within four days.
We send via Australia Post and courier depending upon the location and size of package. You are most often given a tracking number to follow your orders progress.
*exceptions apply viewed at checkout.
*items that are on sale or difficult to send may have fixed shipping rates.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Pure Magik. If for any reason you need to return your full priced product for an exchange, we will happily exchange your product for another item of equal value or different size/colour within 7 days of delivery, if the product and packaging is in an "as new" condition (details below).
If for any reason you "change you mind" and cancel after ordering and your credit card has been debited before the goods have been sent a fee of 3% will be charged. If the goods have been packaged and prepared for sending and then you cancel the order this will fall under the same rules applying to "returning an item" and you will offered a store credit.
How To Return An Item
Your full priced item must be in its original unused condition (with tags attached if any) unwashed/ unworn to be returned or exchanged, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must contact us with your request within 7 days of date of delivery and return the item to us within 14 days.
1. Before any return can be accepted contact us, email email@example.com or call to request a refund or exchange and we will assign you a returns #number.We must receive prior notification before the return can be accepted. NOTE: If you request a refund and the purchase was originally sent "free of charge" then the actual cost of postage and processing/restocking fee of $4 will be debited from the price of the goods as well as a 3% fee for credit/debit card charges incurred. These costs can be avoided by accepting a store credit for future purchases. Any postage costs sustained or associated with the order and return of the stocks, cannot be refunded.
2. Mail your returned item to:
Online returns (write returns number #)
528 Crown St
SURRY HILLS NSW 2010
3. Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return.
4. Proof of purchase must be supplied for all returns/exchanges/repairs.
5. Returns must be sent appropriately packaged to prevent damage in transit. Pure Magik recommends using a postage method that insures the items in transit or via registered post.
6. Postage costs incurred in the return or exchange of items will need to be covered by the purchaser.
Pure Magik offer a refund/exchange/repair on full priced items only. Some items cannot be returned, these include earrings and tights for hygiene reasons, sales or reduced items and merchandise that has been worn, used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
If your clothing item is in “as new” condition, you may exchange your clothing item for a different size or color, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Please notify us immediately if we have sent you the incorrect item or your item is defective. Item must be returned to us within 14 days.
Please note that colours may vary from those displayed by your monitor.
Exchange items incur a re-shipping fee.
Refund for Change of Mind
In accordance with ACCC guidelines we are not required to provide a refund for change of mind. We are always happy to exchange an item if the product and packaging is in an "as new" condition within 14 days of date of delivery.
We place great value on our customer satisfaction with products we sell. We try very hard to deliver Products in excellent condition and carefully check every product for faults. In the unlikely event that a product is faulty we will attempt to address your concerns as soon as reasonably possible and will contact you on receipt of any relevant enquiry or complaint. In warranty cases, the manufacturer often must be involved, and as such it takes longer to resolve such an enquiry or complaint.
In the event of a complaint please help us by describing the object of your complaint as accurately as possible and, where applicable, send images of the product and proof of purchase. Should you not have received any reaction from us within five business days, please re-email, call or make further enquiries, as your email may have not been received. Reasonablewear and tear, stains, marked or torn leather, and soiled items will not be covered by warranty.