Midnight (blue) and Graphite (grey) Marle are an extra thread versions of Tani High Neck Long Sleeve Top #B 79 276 designed perfectly for layering warmth in the cooler months. The extra threads of material cost more to produce hence the price difference compared to the black/french navy High Neck Long Sleeve Top.
- Extra thread count micro model marle
- Marle weave gives extra warmth
- Neat fitting great laying piece under a jacket or shirt
- High round very flattering neckline
- Long sleeves offer sun protection
- Fabric does not retain moisture or odour
- Machine washable - easy care
- FREE delivery over $100 - team with Breeze Pants 8959 (pictured)
- eco-friendly 96% micro modal, 4% lycra
Q&A- What is Marle? A "marle" is a single lighter shade of thread that has an extra darker shade of thread woven around so the final woven material has subtle shade, or a softer colour and in this case a heavier weight, ideal for cooler climates.
Midnight (blue) Marle
Graphite (grey) Marle
Why settle for basics made out of nylon when you can wear this wonderful material. Like all Tani products they are eco-friendly, beautiful to wear and machine washable.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
Australian Express Post available at Check Out
* large items and some sale items exempt - these may have a fixed rate
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.