Tani Clothing’s 3/4 Sleeve Relax Top R 79 413 is an easy fit, versatile basic, perfect to match with almost any garment. Whilst gently hugging the upper body it falls elegantly softening the midriff and with the rear flattering curved hi-lo hemline it can be worn as an outer or under garment.
Tani Australia is a luxury label renowned for it’s clean minimalist sophisticated designs paired with high performance fabric and the ¾ Sleeve Relax Scoop Neck is a must-have flexible basic layering piece whose hi-lo curved hemline making it awesome for working, shopping or just hanging out.
- Round scoop neck
- Hi-Lo butt flattering curved hem covers bottom
- Elegantly sits off the body softening midriff
- Fall softly over the natural waist, creating a slimmer line
- 3/4 fitted stretch sleeves cover upper arms
- Amazing Breathable 100% Natural micro modal fabric
- Heavenly soft against your skin feeling - pure magik
- Thermo-regulating | Cooler than Cotton | Warmer than Wool
- Crease resistant | Never Pilling | Colour Fast | Eco friendly
- Machine washable | Never out-dated favourite
Why settle for basics made out of nylon when you can wear this wonderful material made from beech wood tree fibre in Austria. Like all Tani products they are eco-friendly, beautiful to wear and machine washable.
NOTE: Almost any White Top can be sheer. The more the material stretches the thinner it gets, the more sheer it becomes. If this concerns you go a size up from what you think need so the material does not stretch. Alternatively Tani clothing is so fine you can easily layer a white tank top underneath giving you a solid white.
Tani Size Guide R=Relax Fit. Pick your normal size or if you want an even softer middle that really covers your tummy choose the ¾ Sleeve Swing Top 79 376. If you want a tight fit to layer then the ¾ Sleeve Scoop Neck Top 79 245 is a body hugger.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
Does not qualify for Free Express Post
New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
Australian Express Post available at Check Out
SALE ITEMS: Choose carefully as there is NO refund for items bought on SALE. Heavily discounted products are final sale and are ineligible for return.
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.
Q. WHERE IS TANI CLOTHING MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia by Lisa Thorton and Paul Ryder
2. Micro Modal fabric produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sells in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992
SALE ITEMS: Choose carefully as we offer Exchange or Store Credit if it meets return conditions. NO refund for SALE items only Store Credit.