Tani Crew Neck SilkTouch Premium Men's Micro Modal Tee | Black #39121
Your skin will feel the difference the first time you wear this amazing tee. Made from the finest modal fibre on the market. TENCEL™ Micro Modal Air, with a fiber diameter finer than silk.
- The only men’s premium tee made with Micro Modal® AIR
- Enhanced breathability makes this awesome active wear
- Moisture wicking fabric doesn’t retain damp
- SilkTouch – ultra comfortable luxury tee at affordable prices
- For training the fabric leaves you cooler than cotton, dryer than spandex
- Easy Care machine washable, colour fast, no pilling
- Resistant to perspiration
- Unfavourable for Bacterial growth, odour reduction
- Botanic Origin
- Natural fibre made in Austria from sustainable Beechwood
- Your tank is biodegradable
- Ethical and Sustainable Production
- Uses less energy and water thank cotton or wool
- 94% TENCEL™ Modal x Micro Air, 6% elastane
- Fabric finer, stronger more durable than Bamboo or Silk
More than just your average, basic underwear company, Tani breaks the cotton bonds and raises the bar to all new levels of comfort, luxury, quality and durability. Tani is a luxury men’s brand, without the absurd luxury brand prices.
FIT: If you like a body fit get your normal size. If you prefer a loose fit don't hesitate to go up a size.
COMFORTABLE ACTIVE WEAR
Despite this top being super soft and gentle on your skin, the functional Silktouch fabric stretches and recovers like no other as the fabric’s natural properties wick moisture away to keep your skin cool & dry; awesome active wear. It gently shapes to your body with a superior level of comfort you’ve never experienced in underwear, till now.
Work-from-home or work out, Tani will be there with you, smart, functional & super comfortable.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/USA/Canada $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
Easy Care: Machine wash, tumble-dry low
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed by married duo Lisa Thorton and Paul Ryder
2. Micro Modal fabric produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sells in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly and with respect.