The Tani Clothing Flared Tank’s with swing hem # 79761 are designed for a relaxed, fun and comfortable fit, sitting off the body, flattering the midriff. With cap sleeves, scooped neck and flared fit, this tank is an easy to wear, smart looking summer must.
Feeling like a second skin, twice as soft as and cooler than cotton, it’s made from Tani Australia’s© exclusive European Beechwood ultra comfy fabric.
- Swing hem for extra moment around midriff
- Softens waistline-lifting attention to bust
- Sits off the hip area over pants waistband
- Super comfortable everyday top
- Made from Eco-friendly Micro Modal Beech wood fibre
- Wicks away moisture, dries fast
- Breathable, resistant to odour
- Cooler & softer than cotton - pure magik
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
Australian Express Post available at Check Out
SALE ITEMS: Choose carefully as there is NO refund for items bought on SALE. Heavily discounted products are final sale and are ineligible for return.
Tani Size Guide Swing Fit means it has lots of room around the mid-rift, a fun easy tank to wear. Buy your size or go up a size for a more relaxed fit especially if you are big busted.
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.
SUSTAINABLE AND ETHICAL
Tani is proud to produce its garments from an exclusive luxurious fibre derived from European beech wood, extracted from sustainable forests. Made by Austrian company Lenzing, the highest quality modal TENCEL™ Micro Modal fibres are exquisitely soft and pleasant to the skin.
After repeated washing, this fabric does not relinquish it's fantastic softness. Unlike water hungry cotton and wool, the sustainably managed beech forests utilise the natural water cycle so don’t need artificial irrigation. The fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly, with respect and select business partners that share these values.
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia by wife and husband Lisa Thornton and Paul Ryder
2. Material produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sell in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992