Believe me, like the super soft Original Tri Dress the Long Sleeve version of the Tri Dress #S 79434 will become your winter go to all purpose dress for work, special occasions, travel or casual wear with the long fitted sleeves protecting your arms keeping them warm in winter and shielding them from the harsh sun's UV. Stretchy and soft to touch it is available in Black |Forest Green | Graphite Marle | Midnight Marle
The Long Sleeve Tri Dress is a generous super comfy, easy loose flattering draped fit and works for hourglass, apple, straight, triangle, pear and maternity body shapes. Fitted over the bust and shoulders, the soft eco-fabric flatteringly falls off the body, skimming down in softening drapes flowing around the legs to a wide, draping feminine hem. Dress up or down with flats or heels, pop a belt around the waist. In winter you can layer with Tani leggings.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10 or $8.95 under $100
Flat Rate* to New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35
- Long fitted sleeves warm and shield arms from sun's UV
- A-line cut is triangle shaped, loose flattering draped fit
- Accessorise with heels, scarves, belts & necklaces
- Unbelievably comfortable and flattering
- Perfect travel style – easy wear uncrushable
- Smooths belly, side lumps and bumps
- Softens waistline-lifting attention to your smile
- Wicks away moisture, dries fast
- Breathable, resistant to odour
- Cooler than cotton when your hot
- Warmer than wool by weight
- Eco-friendly sustainable Micro Modal beech wood tree fibre fabric
Accessorise with heels, scarves, belts & necklaces
- Shopping: match it with sneakers for a comfy walk.
- Night out: heels, belt, a fabulous scarf or chunky necklace, favourite lippy – done.
- Winter: team this dress with Tani tank top & leggings, boots and a warm scarf – cosy.
- Summer: just the dress, cooler than cotton, a big hat, sandals and a cool white wine.
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.
Tani Long Sleeve Tri Dress Black S 79 434 covers and protects your arms keeping them warm in winter and shielding them from the harsh sun's UV. Perfect travel style – easy wear uncrushable. Conceals a multitude of sins by smoothing the belly, side lumps and bumps. Softens your waistline, lifting attention to your smile.
Like the Sleeveless Tri Top pictured below, for another fabulous look the long sleeve dress can be knotted on one or both sides or the sides pulled into the centre and knotted in front.
SUSTAINABLE AND ETHICAL
Tani is proud to produce its garments from an exclusive luxurious fibre derived from European beech wood, extracted from sustainable forests. Made by Austrian company Lenzing, the highest quality modal TENCEL™ Micro Modal fibres are exquisitely soft and pleasant to the skin.
After repeated washing, this fabric does not relinquish it's fantastic softness. Unlike water hungry cotton and wool, the sustainably managed beech forests utilise the natural water cycle so don’t need artificial irrigation. The fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly, with respect and select business partners that share these values.
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia by wife and husband Lisa Thornton and Paul Ryder
2. Material produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sell in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992
- S 79 434 Long Sleeve Tri Dress