Believe me, our Tani Clothing’s Tri Dress Half Sleeve #S 79430 will become your new go to, all purpose dress. Wear it for work, special occasions, travel or casual to wear all year round.
Tani Australia's Tri Dress design is a generous super comfy, SwingFit©. It works for hourglass, apple, straight, triangle, pear and maternity body shapes. It is fitted over the bust and shoulders with upper arms concealed. The soft eco-fabric floats off the body, skimming down in softening drapes. Flowing around the legs ending in a wide feminine hem. Dress up or down with flats or heels, pop a belt around the waist. In winter, layer under with Tani leggings and tank.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10 or $8.95 under $100
Flat Rate* to New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35
- Super versatile mix and match
- Concealing elbow length sleeves
- Unbelievably comfortable and flattering
- Easy fit & uncrushable
- Smooths belly, side lumps and bumps
- Fitted bust lifts attention up to your smile
- Wicks away moisture, dries fast
- Breathable, resistant to odour
- Cooler than cotton
- Warmer than wool by weight
- Eco-friendly sustainable Micro Modal beech wood tree fibre fabric
- Easy care cold machine washable
- Accessorise with heels, scarves, belts & necklaces
- Available in Black | French Navy | Colours & Print
- Going shopping; match it with sneakers for a comfy walk.
- Night out; heels, belt, a fabulous scarf or chunky necklace, favourite lippy – done.
- Winter; team this dress with Tani leggings & body fit tops, boots and a warm scarf – cosy.
- Summer; just the dress, cooler than cotton, a big hat, sandals and a cold white.
SUSTAINABLE AND ETHICAL
Tani is proud to produce its garments from an exclusive luxurious fibre derived from European beech wood, extracted from sustainable forests. Made by Austrian company Lenzing, the highest quality modal TENCEL™ Micro Modal fibres are exquisitely soft and pleasant to the skin.
After repeated washing, this fabric does not relinquish it's fantastic softness. Unlike water hungry cotton and wool, the sustainably managed beech forests utilise the natural water cycle so don’t need artificial irrigation. The fibers are certified as compostable and biodegradable, and thus can fully revert back to nature.
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly, with respect and select business partners that share these values.
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed in Australia by wife and husband Lisa Thornton and Paul Ryder
2. Material produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sell in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992