Okay girls, this Tani Clothing's Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Top #B 79350 is a fantastic essential. The scoop neck excels as a base layer under blouses, jackets, tunics, wool knits to stop the itch or it’s great to be worn on its own. Next to your skin, it's exquisitely soft, no irritation, and simply add layers over this easy to wear Tani top. Tani Australia's exclusive beech wood fibre fabric is thermo-regulating, so it cooler than Cotton in summer and warmer than Wool in winter.
Body Fit. Go up a size for a more relaxed fitting. Available in Black| White | Navy
- Scoop neckline – straight hem
- Long fitted stretch Sleeves
- Amazing Breathable 100% Natural micro modal fabric
- Heavenly soft against your skin feeling comfortable & well loved
- Thermo-regulating | Cooler than Cotton | Warmer than Wool
- Slim fit and stretch that moves with you
- Crease resistant | Never Pilling | Colour Fast | Eco friendly
- Machine washable | Never outdated favourite
Tani Size Guide Body Fit. Pick your normal size or go up a size for a relaxed, less body hugging fitting. If you want a long sleeve that softens your midriff choose the Split Hem Relax Top #79410 or for those who are self-conscious about their tummies the Swing Long Sleeve #79372 creates a flattering midsection.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
Australian Express Post available at Check Out
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed by married duo Lisa Thorton and Paul Ryder
2. Micro Modal fabric produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sells in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly and with respect.