Perfect to go with everything the Tani 3/4 Sleeve Scoop Neck Top #79245 creates a smooth silhouette without bunching around the waist and hips.
Tani is a luxury label renowned for it’s clean minimalist sophisticated designs paired with high performance fabric and the ¾ Sleeve Scoop Neck is a must-have flexible basic layering piece whose wide neck can be reversed to create a high or low neckline front or back by turning the garment around. Buy a few, you won't know how you lived without them, available in Black| White | Navy
- Wide Scoop neck – straight hem
- Reversible high or low neckline front or back
- 3/4 fitted stretch Sleeves covering upper arms
- Amazing Breathable 100% Natural micro modal beech wood tree fabric
- Heavenly soft against your skin feeling comfortable & well loved
- Thermo-regulating | Cooler than Cotton | Warmer than Wool
- Slim fit and stretch that moves with you
- Crease resistant | Never Pilling | Colour Fast | Eco friendly
- Machine washable | Never out-dated favourite
Twice as soft as cotton, pill free, shrink resistant the Superfine Micro Modal Air exclusively knitted in Austria for Tani uses the highest quality Micro Modal wood fiber and a few percent of Elastane for additional stability and stretch. The yarn is completely smooth without the imperfections of cotton and wool, eco-friendly, beautiful to wear and machine washable.
Next to your skin, it's exquisitely soft, no irritation, and simply add layers over this “easy” to wear Tani top. The fabric is thermo-regulating, so it cooler than Cotton in summer and warmer than Wool in winter. Why settle for basics made out of nylon when you can wear this wonderful material.
NOTE: you will find the size label for this garment on the bottom left inside hem. It has been put here so the label usually on the neck does not show when reversing the garment for the high/low neckline.
Tani Size Guide - Body Fit. Pick your normal size or go up a size for a relaxed, less body hugging fitting. If you want a ¾ sleeve that softens your midriff choose the ¾ Sleeve Relax Top 79 413 or for those who are self-conscious about their tummies the Swing ¾ Sleeve 79 376 creates a flattering midsection.
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
Australian Express Post available at Check Out
* large items and some sale items exempt - these may have a fixed rate
Warm gently machine washable. Best washed in a washing net bag which prolongs the garments life and also keeps washing machine lint off the surface.
Q. WHERE IS TANI MADE? A. It's an international effort.
1. Garments sold in Australia are designed by married duo Lisa Thorton and Paul Ryder
2. Micro Modal fabric produced from trees in Austrian forests
3. Parent company sells in Japan
4. Communications in Hong Kong
5. Sewn in Dongguan, China since 1992
Tani believe in treating their workers and material suppliers fairly and with respect.