Tani’s Luxury Long Leggings #B 89118 are our best selling leggings and these two extra warmth leggings are perfect for winter.
Choose from Midnight - Dark Blue and Graphite Charcoal Marle which are a heavier weight material (read more below), extra thread versions of the black Tani Long Ankle Leggings #B 89 118 designed perfectly for layering warmth in the cooler months. The extra threads, heavier weight material cost more to produce hence the price difference compared to the other Tani Leggings. Dark Blue Marle Micro Modal Stretch Legging Charcoal Marle Micro Modal Stretch Legging
- Ankle length fabulous for layering
- Flat elastic perfect fit waist doesn’t dig in
- Just the right amount of firmness and stretch
- Effortless stylish layering under dresses or skirts
- Fabric does not retain odour
- Naturally wicking fabric keeps you dryer
- Keeps you cool and dry in summer, warm and cosy in winter
- Fabric is long lasting, retains colour, super soft
- Woven in Europe from natural materials – Beech Trees
- Easy Care - cold machine washable
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
See savings accelerate in the cart every time you add any mix of leggings. It starts small and then increases, the more you add the more your reward escalates.
- Be rewarded, choose ANY MIX of colour or style.
- Your savings increase with every leggings added.
- See you total discount in the shopping cart.
Q&A- What is Marle fabric? A "marle" is a single lighter shade of thread that has an extra darker shade of thread woven around so the final woven material has subtle shade, or a softer colour and in this case a heavier weight, ideal for cooler climates.
Midnight (blue) Marle
Graphite (grey) Marle
This remarkable state of the art material stretches and recovers as it lightly forms and shapes your legs to a level of comfort that you will quickly get used to.
NOTE: These are not thick nylon leggings that you might wear to the gym, but fine silk like leggings for layering under dresses, skirts or long length tops.
WARNING: You’ll never wear another legging once you’ve worn Tani and you’ll want a pair for each day of the week.
Happy Customers in our Tani clothing store Sydney
"I had to travel to a Shanghai in winter. I tried my warm leggings on, then these Tani Long Full Leggings; I didn't want to take them off. The warm leggings felt like my leg was wrapped in unbreathable plastic whilst the Tani Leggings where like a second skin, soooo gooood for traveling." Roseanne W. Jan 2016
“Once I tried Tani leggings I fell in love again. My legs felt silky and looked stunning. Gail T. May 2017
“After feeling how luxuriously comfortable the micro modal leggings were I bought a pair for tomorrow, the next day and the day after that.” Judy D. Sept 2018
Tani Size Guide Choose your normal size or go up a size. If you have thick thighs then go up a size.