Tani Clothing's Luxury Long Leggings #B 89118 are our best selling leggings and these two extra warmth leggings are perfect for cooler weather.
Choose from Midnight - Dark Blue and Graphite Charcoal Marle which are a heavier weight material (read more below), extra thread versions of the black Tani Long Ankle Leggings #B 89 118 designed perfectly for layering warmth in the cooler months. Tani Australia's extra thread, heavier weight material cost more to produce hence the price difference compared to the other Tani Leggings.
Tani Clothing's luxury long Leggings made of the amazing Micro Modal® Air. Knit in Europe, Tani's breathable fabric is more durable than the finest silk. Tani is the first and only underwear brand using this innovative fabric. Tani Leggings a base layer loved by Yoga teachers for the greatest thermal comfort.
Despite it’s remarkable soft feel, Tani Australia's Legging stretches and recovers. It forms and shapes to your body with a level of comfort and style you'll fall in love with. Tani Leggings sale are super soft and lightweight. Yet resilient to keep up with whatever the day brings.
- Ankle length fabulous for layering
- Flat elastic perfect fit waist doesn’t dig in
- The right amount of firmness and stretch
- Effortless stylish layering under dresses or skirts
- Loved by Yoga teachers for high level of thermal comfort
- Fabric does not keep odour or moisture
- Naturally wicking fabric keeps you dryer
- Cool & dry in summer, warm & cosy in winter
- Long lasting super soft fabric retains colour
- Woven in Europe from renewable natural materials – Beech Trees
- Easy Care - cold machine washable
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
Q&A- What is Marle fabric? A "marle" is a single lighter shade of thread that has an extra darker shade of thread woven around so the final woven material has subtle shade, or a softer colour and in this case a heavier weight, ideal for cooler climates.
NOTE: These are not thick nylon leggings that you might wear to the gym, but fine silk like leggings for layering under dresses, skirts or long length tops.
WARNING: You’ll never wear another legging once you’ve worn Tani and you’ll want a pair for each day of the week.
Tani Size Guide Choose your normal size or go up a size. If you have thick thighs then go up a size.