Tani Clothing's luxury long Leggings made of the amazing Micro Modal® Air. Knit in Europe, Tani's breathable fabric, is thinner, yet more durable than the finest silk. Tani is the first and only underwear brand using this innovative fabric. Tani Leggings a base layer loved by Yoga teachers for the greatest thermal comfort.
Despite it’s remarkable soft feel, Tani Australia's Legging stretches and recovers. It forms and shapes to your body with a level of comfort and style you'll fall in love with. Tani Leggings sale are super soft and lightweight. Yet resilient to keep up with whatever the day brings.
- Ankle length fabulous for layering
- Flat elastic perfect fit waist doesn’t dig in
- The right amount of firmness and stretch
- Effortless stylish layering under dresses or skirts
- Loved by Yoga teachers for greatest thermal comfort
- Fabric does not keep odour or moisture
- Naturally wicking fabric keeps you dryer
- Cool & dry in summer, warm & cosy in winter
- Long lasting super soft fabric retains colour
- Woven in Europe from renewable natural materials – Beech Trees
- Easy Care - cold machine washable
FREE POST over $100* in Australia valued at $10
New Zealand $20 | Japan/Canada/USA $30 | UK $35 Flat Rate
This remarkable state of the art material stretches and recovers as it lightly forms and shapes your legs to a level of comfort that you will quickly get used to.
NOTE: These are not thick nylon leggings that you might wear to the gym, but fine silk like leggings for layering under dresses, skirts or long length tops. The best leggings you will ever put on.
WARNING: You’ll never wear another legging once you’ve worn Tani and you’ll want a pair for each day of the week.
Tani's luxury BodyFit Leggings designed to be close fitting, perfect for laying. We often find customers get a BodyFit size too small for them so don't hesitate to go UP a size with any BodyFit garment. It will hug you giving a more relaxed fit, contracting and stretching in all the right places. If you are an #8 then BodyFit size 10 is fine. If you are #10 then both #10 or #12 will work for you. If you are a #12 then #12 or #14 will work etc
Cold/Warm gentle machine wash. Best washed in a washing net bag. This keeps lint off the surface and prolongs the garments life.